Lindley is a specialized company in the manufacture and supply of floating solutions for marinas and harbours.
- Floating Breakwaters and pontoons in reinforced concrete
- Floating pontoons in galvanized steel, marine grade aluminium, reinforced nordic pine
- Access bridges and control gates
- Electricity, water and emergency service pedestals
- Pom-out systems
- Fixing and mooring systems (pile and wall guides, radius arms, chains and sinkers)
- Balizamar, Guia and special buoys
- Towers, beacons and lights
- Installation and technical assistance
- Maintenance contracts
Lindley is focused on the design, manufacture, installation and maintenance of floating solutions for marinas and harbours. It provides a wide range of flexible and modular floating piers with specific characteristics for each application and location.
The experience gained over more than 25 years of activity, a highly technical staff, and a close collaboration with customers and suppliers, make Lindley a company with a unique characteristics, offering a wide and flexible range of solutions, products and services.